Paris in the late 1800s was a time of artistic freedom and culture. Toulouse Lautrec captured this feeling with his iconic art pieces that still influence fashion today. Our Mixed Lautrec 3/4 Sleeve Hand Silk-Screened Fashion Art Top is perfect for anyone looking to bring a bit of French flair into their wardrobe! With its bold, vibrant colors and intricate details, you'll be sure to turn heads wherever you go! Its unique design adds an air of sophistication and charm, making it the perfect piece for any occasion
- Henri de Toulouse Lautrec
- Crafted with a blend of comfortable fabrics, this artinspired creation is perfect for casual and formal occasions alike
- A fashionable statement piece that allows fans of greatly admired creator’s work to wear it on their sleeve with pride
Please review size chart and note that these tops have a little thicker fabric and taper in the middle so if you want a looser fitting top then you will want to go up one size in this collection. --- The classic and famous works of art from Van Gogh, Monet, Lautrec, Gauguin, Degas, Miller, Steinlin, Klimt, Hokusai and many others are transformed into contemporary woman's fashion clothing styled in 3/4, short sleeve and sleeveless fashion tops and dresses artfully hand silk screened onto a cotton microfiber blend. These art inspired garments are designed to provide a beautiful blend of colors along with a maximum sense of style, feel and comfort. These are world renowned artist designed fashion apparel all hand silk-screened creating an individualized garment where no two are exactly alike. Additionally many of the tops and dresses have limited patterns that will be retired after the initial run similar to an expensive piece of art. The term wearable art, fashionable art or fashion for art really does have some meaning. The artists and prints used in this collection have been known worldwide for their unique, colorful and masterful style all of which can be seen as well as worn on these beautiful collection of women's fashion tops, hoodies and dresses.
• Hand silk-screened fashion tops illustrating works from world famous artists
• Artistic designed, high quality women's fashion tops emphasizing famous artwork
• Attractively silk-screened fashion tops are a perfect match with most any outfit providing casual elegance coupled with an artistic flair
• All tops incorporate a hand silk-screened process and are fashioned onto a cotton poly blend for brighter colors as well as a soft relaxed fit
• Women's fashion tops designed to maximize comfort and creative style utilizing artwork from Van Gogh, Vermeer, Chagall, Dali, Kandinsky and other artists
|Fabrics||Nearly all Tops are Cotton, Cotton/Rayon Blend, Poly/Spandex Blend or a Rayon/Spandex Blend. Please refer to individual listings.|
|Care||Wash inside out - hang dry - do not bleach or iron foil, rhinestones or crystals.|
|Measurements||Taken from across the front of the garment. These are not the garments circumference. Please note that these are approximate and not exact measurements as each vendor can vary these measurements per their individual styling.|
|S: 4 - 6||16-17||16 - 16.5||23.5|
|M: 8- 10||17.5 - 18.5||17 - 18||24|
|L: 12 - 14||19 - 20||18.5 - 19.5||24.5|
|XL: 16 - 18||20.5 - 21.5||20 - 21||25|
|1X: 20 - 22||22 - 23||21.5 - 22.5||26|
|2X: 24 -26||23 - 24.5||23 - 23.5||26|
|3X: 28 -30||24.5 -25.5||24 - 25||26.5|
This size chart is intended for general reference only. Sizes can vary between body styles and fashion collections.
Valentina Signa tunics typically run a little longer than other tops.
Jess & Jane typically run a half to a full size larger than most other brands.
Belldini and Boho Chic tops utilize a spandex blend which allows a comfortable but form fitting style.
Breeke tops have a little thicker fabric and taper in the middle so if you want a more looser fitting top then you will want to go up one size in this collection.